09 September 2009

The Hex Dispensers - Winchester Mystery House LP

12" LP
OUT OF STOCK

















German import of the Hex Dispensers' second album.  No sophomore slump here, just more spooky sounds by these ATX garage punks featuring Alex Cuervo (ex-Feast Of Snakes/This Damn Town) and members of The Blow Up, Manikin and The Gimmicks.  Recorded and mixed by Mark Ryan from Marked Men, The Reds and Mind Spiders (also producer of Chinese Telephones and Bad Sports).  Includes a cover of "Gates of Steel" (originally by Devo) and some new recordings of Hex Dispensers indie singles.

This lineup of the Hex Dispensers also performed and recorded as Brotherhood of Electricity.


TRACKS:

Side A
01.  Doomsday Romantic
02.  O-B-I-T
03.  It's Your Funeral, Minion
04.  I've Got My Doppelgänger On
05.  the Mutiny
06.  Lose My Cool

Side B
07.  My Love is a Bat
08.  A Brain Inside a Jar
09.  Buy You a Ring
10.  Cloak & Dagger Complication
11.  My Phantom Limb
12.  Gates of Steel

Hex Dispensers Winchester Mystery House LP